Walking Forward

Walking Forward
Walking Forward - Discoveries in Freedom and Forgiveness. Stories of events from one woman's life where God brought to light lessons about freedom and forgiveness! A cross between a journal and a devotional, Walking Forward offers the individual or a small group the possibility of asking questions and discussing themes brought up in each chapter. Click on picture above to order your copy today, or for 25% off, email author at: tmhunarden@gmail.com

The Senders

The Senders
The Senders - A compilation of stories from those who SEND Christian missionaries to the nations through prayer and finances. The Senders - Contributors answered six questions about how they became involved in Christian missions and sending others into God's harvest fields. Read their stories and be encouraged by their steps of faith as they sow prayers and finances into God's Kingdom! Click on the picture above to order your copy today!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Missionary blessings

One of the visions I believe the Lord gave me regarding my second book, The Senders, is that missionaries would be able to bless their SENDERS with a copy of it.

A couple of weeks ago, I ran into a friend of mine who is an intercessory missionary at the International House of Prayer in Kansas City. He and his wife were my small group leaders when I went through an internship there called Intro to IHOP. He said he wanted to buy copies of The Senders to give to some of their partners in ministry. Of course I told him I would give him a special price on the books since he is a missionary himself. What happened blew me away.

Zack emailed me and said he wanted to pay double what I was asking for each book. I told him that was not necessary, but he insisted, saying that he felt I should make some money off of the book. As challenging as it is for me to receive, I did so, thanking him, and blessed him for his generosity.

I am always amazed by those missionaries who turn out to be generous givers; then again, isn't that the heart of our Papa God?

If you would like your copy (or copies) of The Senders, you can contact me or click on one of the links to the right. My prayer is that all who read it will be encouraged to sow into God's Kingdom with prayers and finances so that the love of Jesus can go forth through His people.

So, I end this entry with a big shout-out blessing to Zack and Holli...thank you, and bless you and those who are your SENDERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment